Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Left 2 Die should be the prequel.


I often wonder what I would do if I was in a real zombie situation. All my instincts would be to horde all food and weapons and stay in a confined area until the problem goes away. None of these instincts include going outside to shoot up every last one of them. These feelings of self preservation come alive in the Left 4 Dead demo in which you are a choice jerky walking around with a group of equally tasty morsels for zombie kind shooting every last undead mutant to escape the city. Playing co-op online is fun, until people grow impatient with my constant trips to the safe room to restock after every shot fired. I mean, there's ammo and rations in there, why don't we just stay for a lil' while till this whole mess blows over? Click here to see the comic.

No comments: