Monday, February 27, 2012

Coming back...surely but slowly.

It's been a bit of a downward slide productively this past year as my son has slowly converted my brain into a gelatinous mass of sleep-deprived brain cells, buoyant in a cacophony of cries and children's songs. Honestly, the only thought of picking up a pencil was followed by a clobering impulse to stab it into my brain to form a makeshift lobotomy, but then I feared I would simply miss and puncture the segment which controlled my bowels which would only add to the staggering amount of diapers needing refreshing. But enough whining, onto the 80's music scored comeback montage, I've lost 33 pounds and counting, regained my illustrious seven hours of sleep and bought a new computer to replace my downed warriors whose lives were shortened by a faulty ssd (Dell sucks) and a bad motherboard.

Words make me tire, me go drawer know! zzzzzzzzzzzzzZZzzzzzZZZZzzz


1 comment:

CTJ said...

Hi ! I'm very happy to see you back ! You stop drawing juste after I've discovered your blog ... So Sad. Do you remember my "Mirror's Edge Tiger Handhelg game" ? ;) (I'll send you a mail)

I like what you do. I'll watch your recents messages immediately !