Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Kuta

It's funny how you can see a designer's work over time and never connect the dots. this is the case with Sean Galloway. I had first seen his art on the NFL Vinyl figures (Which I converted into a Soldier from Team Fortress 2, please make TFS figures Sean!) Then I had just picked up The Incredibles comic from the comic shop (the only comic I've bought in a while), so it was a bit of a shock to find out they were created by the same person. This is a bit of fan art for his character line up (and my personal favs) Taki, Kuta, and Kito. And what a better way to show off these veritable assasins than with a pleasent day in the park?

1 comment:

Sean Galloway said...

wowsers!!!! i really like how you have Kuta interacting with the background. you've caught some really nice peaceful moments.